Program: Math Remediation and Enrichment, grade 6, 7 and 8
Location: 3188 Southern Blvd. SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124 (between Golf Course & Sara)
Contact: Office: 505-891-8888 or Cell: 505-269-3370, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program goals: Two primary goals. 1: Remediation. 2: Enrichment. Students build a solid math foundation by recovering any and all missing skills. Ultimately excel in math by achieving top ranks in all tests.
Program Descriptions and Specifics:
- Student takes an adaptive assessment test to identify instructional level and locate any prerequisite skill gaps
- Based on data compiled from adaptive test and input from teachers, a lesson plan is tailored to the student to recover any missing math skills identified
- Tutors teach students one-on-one per lesson plan
- If after student finishes the first lesson plan and is still not at grade level, student may repeat aforementioned assessment test-lesson plan cycle until student is proficient at grade level
Shoot for Excellence:
- Help students master math content in school and complete homework assignments
- Complement homework assignments and tests with additional exercises which challenge students and nourish critical thinking skill
- Help students prepare for upcoming tests
Program Schedule and Activity: 2 sessions per week, Session A and B
- Session A: 4:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday and Thursday, 2 instructional hours/week
- Session B: 4:00pm to 5:00pm, Tuesday and Friday, 2 instructional hours/week
- Facility available to students outside of scheduled instructional hours. Students can request assistance on homework on tutor time availability basis at no extra charge.
Cost: $60.00 per student per week for either session A or B (2 instructional hours per week)
$99.00 per student per week for both sessions A and B (4 instructional hours per week)
Students can choose any number of sessions and different sessions spanning several weeks.
All tuitions are pre-paid. Fee includes instructions, curriculum, tests, assignments, and supply.
Class Size: Minimum 2 students to form class
Targeted Students: Middle School students who;
- Fall behind due to missing skills gaps
- Need raise school grade to target level
- Shoot for high scores in school as well as standardized tests